The Oroboros Ecosystem
The Oroboros Ecosystem is the integration and exchange of knowledge and technology. Expanding on our products and support, we have evolved into an ever-growing platform for knowledge transfer. From the O2k-Network that provides opportunities to share with other O2k users to MitoPedia where terminology is defined, the Oroboros Ecosystems connects researchers to information and answers.
Our aim is to provide more than just the physical means to conduct mitochondrial research. By offering open resources in addition to making ourselves available for excellent customer and technical support, we empower our customers to design, implement and interpret meaningful experiments.
What exactly will you find in the Oroboros Ecosystem?
- The Oroboros Ecosystem Agenda highlighting news, deadlines, and hot topics
- O2k-Open Support including MitoPedia, procedures, manuals, and support videos
- O2k-Publications listed by topic
- O2k-Network experienced O2k-users and experts on high-resolution respirometry from around the globe
- O2k-Events engaging with the mitochondrial research community