The modular O2k-concept is supported by DatLab with high flexibility for extension by add-on O2k-Modules.
The NextGen-O2k is designed to provide full research flexibility by offering compatibility with all O2k-Modules, including the Q- and NADH-Modules.
The O2k prioritizes the standard/core O2k-Modules of the Oroboros technology. The Q-Module, NADH-Module, and NO-Module are not supported/compatible.
Discover our products
- O2k-hardware lifespans of up to over 10 years and less than 10 % of all instruments sold worldwide requiring repair at our workshop
- O2k-electronics designed to be energy efficient
- Annual costs of less than € 1000 for O2k-spares (e.g. spare glass chamber, stoppers)
- Cost effective O2k-consumables
- Run experiments with low amounts of samples – further conserve with the smaller volume chambers (0.5 mL) of the O2k-sV-Module
- No special cleaning detergents needed. Wash parts with deionized or distilled water and ethanol
Discover our latest and most essential products showcased in these videos.