High output - low running costs
The annual running costs for the O2k are very low, as experienced worldwide by more than 1000 O2k-users. Our high-quality and durable instruments along with reusable chambers means big savings for our customers.
- O2k-hardware is long-lasting with lifespans of up to over 10 years with less than 10 % of all instruments sold worldwide needing to be sent to our workshop for repair.
- O2k-spares (e.g. spare glass chamber, stoppers) annual costs are less than € 1,000 based on long-term experience.
- O2k-consumables are also cost effective, such as the MiR05-Kit which costs a maximum of € 1.40 per run.
- Low amounts of biological samples are required to run experiments with the O2k and can be further conserved with the smaller volume chambers (0.5 mL) of the O2k-sV-Module.
- No special cleaning detergents needed, as parts are washed with deionized or distilled water, pure ethanol (removing inhibitors) and 70 % ethanol (sterilization, storage).