Join a scientifically oriented organization with an emphasis on continuous innovation.
As the Oroboros software developer, you are the interface between our mitochondrial physiologists and the software developers of our partner Haider Technology Consulting. With them you will support/develop the next version of DatLab, the O2k-Software for data acquisition and analysis specifically developed for high-resolution respirometry with the O2k-FluoRespirometer, and a special focus on the Horizon2020 SME phase 2 project NextGen-O2k.
Your key responsibilities:
- User experience design
- Development of concepts on workflows
- Creating libraries/packages in Phyton and R which communicate directly with our DatLab files
- Testing the latest software version; discussing improvements with our scientists and working together with our partners to implement them
- Your innovative ideas regarding data analysis software might become reality
- University degree in a relevant field
- Knowledge on R and Python
- C++, Qt (QML) experience is a plus
- Interest in data analysis, experience of benefit
- Flexibility, open-minded and innovative spirit, team-player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in English, German of benefit
A 38.5 hours/week position with a diverse area of responsibility allowing for professional development and growth. The successful candidate will be joining an engaged and friendly team accompanied by a competitive performance-based salary (minimum salary: 3,100 EUR gross/month; based on the collective agreement for Angestellte und Lehrlinge in Handelsbetrieben with additional pay according to qualifications).
To apply: Please send your application including a motivation letter, CV and two reference letters to email@example.com
Why work at Oroboros?
Did we mention we are located in beautiful Innsbruck? Nestled in the Tyrolian Alps, Innsbruck and the surrounding area offer the highest quality of life standards in Austria, combining the unique alpine setting with an excellent infrastructure. High living standards include international schools, an excellent health care system, political stability, breath-taking views and outdoor sport activities right on the doorstep.