The Virtual O2k-Workshop provides an overview of the O2k-FluoRespirometer, including analysis using DatLab 7.4 and applications of the Titration-Injection microPump (TIP2k). It offers flexibility to participants and gives the option to choose virtual coaching sessions that best fit individual needs.
Advantages of the Virtual O2k-Workshop:
- Individual virtual coaching sessions tailored to your personal needs
- Support on instrumental setup using your own O2k in your own lab
- Assistance with an application experiment using your own experimental model
- Higher flexibility of the timing of virtual coaching sessions to fit your preferences
- Possibility to space virtual coaching sessions to allow self-directed instrumental quality control tests and application experiments in between, thus providing the opportunity for questions about analysis and feedback on performance
- Online material (e.g. manuals and videos) available to watch when convenient and re-visit as needed
- Tutorials and topics suitable for beginners and advanced users
The hours for the virtual coaching sessions can be used during any time within the O2k-Warranty period (max. 2 years).