36. International Course on High-Resolution Respirometry - Dec 2006
13-17 December 2006: 36th Oxygraph-2k Course and MiPNet Workshop, Hotel Mohnenfluh - Schroecken, Vorarlberg, Austria.
Table of contents
Download the O2k-Course programme:
Lecturers and Tutors
- Arnold Susanne, Faculty of Medicine RWTH Aachen, Germany - Lecture
- Boushel Robert, Dept. of Exercise Science, Concordia University, Montreal Qc, Canada - Lecture
- Doeller Jeannette E, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Department of Environmental Health Sciences, Birmingham AL, USA - Lecture
- Gnaiger Erich, Medical University of Innsbruck, Dept. General and Transplant Surgery, D. Swarovski Research Laboratory, Innsbruck, Austria - Lecture
- Hand Steven C , Louisiana State University, Department of Biological Sciences, Baton Rouge LA, USA
- Kraus David, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Department of Environmental Health Sciences, Birmingham AL, USA - Lecture
- Lemieux Hélène, Département de Biologie, Université du Québec à Rimouski, Rimouski, Qc, Canada - Lecture
O2k-Course December 2006
There were 27 participants at the 36th International O2k-Course, ranging from top experts to newcomers to the field and including lecturers, tutors and invited speakers. Following our traditional approach, this O2k-course developed – in addition to the practical instrumental training – into a scientific workshop on Mitochondrial Respiratory Physiology - see also Abstracts.